Those who make the rare journey into the Kingdom will discover that this is indeed an exclusive place with a truly indigenous experience to offer. Bhutan’s beautiful unspoiled and pristine landscape, ancient Buddhist culture, imposing architecture and people will enchant you. The air and the environment are not polluted and there are no crowds. Following are the sample itineraries. It can always be modified and changed as per your choice and specification. We help you develop your trip around your schedule and according to your interests and schedule. You may choose dates that better fit your schedule.
1. Bhutan, the land of peaceful dragon. (9 nights & 10 days)
2. Exploring the hidden Paradise on earth (12 nights & 13 days)
3. In the land of Gross National Happiness (3 nights & 4 days)
4. Explore Western Bhutan (6 nights & 7 days)
The most well-known festivals in Bhutan are known as Tsechus. It offer the visitor the opportunity to see the colourful mask dances and religious art form of Bhutan. The Tsechus are held in honor of Guru Padmasambhava, the Indian saint who is associated with the introduction of Tantric Buddhism in the Himalayan regions of not only in Bhutan but also Sikkim, Nepal, Ladakh as well as Tibet some 1200 years ago. The Tsechus are also a time for people to gather together dressed in their finest clothes, to meet friends, celebrate and receive blessings. The most popular festival for tourists are those held in Paro during spring, Thimphu and Bumthang in autumn. We can design your tours around any festival listed, just email us your intended travel dates.
1. Punakha Dromchoe (6 night & 7 days)
2. Paro Tshechu (4 nights & 5 days)
3. Bumthang, Jambay Lhangkhang Drup (9 nights & 10 days)
4. Wangdue & Thimphu Tshechu (7nights & 8 days)
Bhutan Divine Tours allows you to explore Bhutan’s incredible beauty, clean air, unspoiled and un-crowded trails that offer trekker an exhilarating and memorable experience. Trekking in Bhutan is an unforgettable experience – a journey to a remote land often far from civilization, a journey of cultural exchange, a journey back in time, a journey of discovery about others and about one’s self; above all it is a complete and unique experience which satisfies adventurous ambitions and provides inner fulfillment.
1. Druk Path Trek (4, 5 or 6 days)
2. Jumolhari, Lingshi Trek ending in Thimphu (9 days)
3. Snow Leopard chomolhari Trek (8 days incl. one rest day)
Contact no: 00975-17653477
Email: [email protected]